- The East Punjab Control of Bricks Supplies Act 1949(PDF 2.55MB)
- The Haryana Control of Bricks Supplies order 1972 (PDF 2.7 MB)
- The Service of Issuance of Brick Kiln License Notified Under Right to Service Act (PDF 594.84 KB)
- Services of brick kiln licence under Right to Service Act: Time limit (Annexure ‘A’), conditions of distance parameters (Annexure ‘B’) and necessary documents to obtain brick kiln licence (Annexure ‘C’). (PDF 2MB).
- Policy Dated 21-12-2010 Regarding Urbanisable Zone(PDF 3MB).
- Amendment Policy dated 28-07-2017 reg.installation of zig zag technique and other improved emission technique approved by the Haryana State Pollution Control Board in Brick kilns(PDF 2.95MB).
- Licensing and Regulation of Bricks Kilns(PDF 417KB).
- Procedure for Brick Kiln License and Fee Structure (PDF 652 KB)
- Brick Kiln licence can be applied only through online application
The Haryana Control of Brick Supplies Order, 1972 has been amended and the redundant clauses of this order such as 9,10,12,13,14,15 and 16 and in Form ‘B’ conditions of License and Form ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘F’ which have lost their relevance and taking soft measures on the demand of Haryana Pradesh Brick Kiln Owners Association, have been omitted vide Haryana Food & Supplies Department Notification dated 1.3.2007. It is further mentioned here that sub clause (iii) of clause 4 and clause 21 of the said control order also amended vide notification dated 15.9.2008 in the interest of public as well as Brick Kiln Owners.
Import of slack coal / soft coal.
Slack coal is used in brick kilns for burning of bricks. Coal has been de-controlled and no sponsorship is being made. Coal India Ltd. Kolkatta is being sold coal through auction. The Haryana Coal Control Order 1977 has been repealed vide notification dated 17.4.2006.
Government of Haryana, Industries & Commerce Department Issued Notification Vide No. 2/3/2010-1IB-II dated 18.10.2011:- In exercise of the powers conferred by the Ministry of Coal, Government of India, under the New Coal Distribution Policy circulated vide letter No. 23011/4/2007-CPD dated 18.10.2007, the Government of Haryana hereby appoints Haryana Pradesh Brick Kiln Owners Association (HPBKOA), with its office located at 804-A/23, DLF Colony, Rohtak for distribution of coal to the Brick Kiln Owners in the State of Haryana.